Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Casual visit has turned out to be admirable…

One Sunday we visited the Sarweshwara Dhyana Nilayam, 20 mins drive from our house. The temple was constructed with a shape of Shiva Linga about 90 feet height. There is an Ashram, serving the rural villages eternally in operation of a project called the CORD (Chinmaya Mission for Rural Organization and Development), followed by a lower primary school named Hari Hara Vidyalaya, serving the maximum rural children for pursuing English Medium. The place is always with the higher vibrations.

Although it is not a new place for me, the day seemed to be good. I believe the change is in the thought and the mind about how we think on each day and not in the place.
My one year old son started enjoying the huge place around with lot of trees, playing with the Mud etc. He was singing and playing with the Balvihar[Weekly creative activities with classes] Children around.

Few Yuva Kendra members were busy in their weekly classes conducted by the Ashrams Acharya and the Devi, who are the in charge of the entire place. They were sharing the text on Sri Ramana Maharshi’s Upadesasara, I missed it though.

The most privileged fraction was I being part of the Gayatri Hawan. We were chanting the Gayatri Mantra for 108 times. The Hawan was performed to thank the Sun God and His strength, the Gayatri Maata who is the Universal selfless source of all the beings, cultivation etc. The Devi’s chanting was so powerful that I could feel the strength within.

Few Yuva Kendra members were taking a short film on “excessive spending on celebrating Birthday parties, where lakhs of kids are suffering without or with minimum needs.” That was again an inspirational short movie.

Story: I met a small chap studying 2nd standard at Hari Hara Vidyalaya. The conversation went on…
Me:  “What have you learnt in Balvaihar class today?”
Kid:  “Hmmm… Silent and a weedy expression towards me like what to say again to this aunty….?”
Me: “I heard that you are first in Bhagavad-Gita chanting in your school. Can you please chant?”
Kid: “I forgot everything…..”

"Then I asked him about specific verse and he started chanting continuously 13 verses without shattering."

And do you know what the kid said finally?


Kid: “Aunty… I was taught all these in my 1st standard. I thought I forgot everything but I remembered everything that was taught. I am so happy.”

"Let’s get awakened by even a small inspiring thought or ideal. That stimulates every little one and tomorrow the young ones."



No comments:

Post a Comment